Saturday, December 01, 2007

Paprika and Oedipus

As you may or may not know, I have a fondness for the Grecian Sphinx, so much so that one is the main character of my webcomic. I've fought with drawing her for years because of her bizarre anatomy, and recently I've had trouble trying to draw her in flight because I felt that I draw her wings too small to support her. So when my boyfriend Ben and I decided to rent the weird anime Paprika last night imagine my surprise when this scene popped up in the movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still need to see Paprika, it looked good...

Anyway, found my way here from your comic, which I found through the Belfry webcomics directory. Your comic was listed as a fav by them, and I can see why! I just read through everything that's up so far and I really enjoy it! Keep up the awesome work! :D