Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Skin Deep Issue Four!


Hey cats and kittens! It's that time again! Time for another exciting issue of Skin Deep to start! This is the biggest issue yet, weighing in at a gigantic thirty-five pages! I know! Wow! I almost forgot how much I loved drawing this comic, but three weeks of not drawing it sure made me pine for the days of screwed-up sphinx anatomy and effeminate green-haired gryphons, let me tell you what.

This issue features new locations and new characters as well as a boatload of new information pertaining to the exciting world of Skin Deep and how all ths magic crap works. Isn't that exciting? Aren't you excited? Aren't you just dying to know how ancient illusionary magic works? I know I am! Jim, do you have anything to add to this argument?

No comments: