Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am not dead!

Woah, I've been quiet around here for awhile, haven't I? Well I'm getting ready to graduate, don't you know, and so I've been quite the busy bee. Here's a few things that have happened to me since I've been gone:

-I made it into Creative Quarterly Magazine yet again! Horay! And this time it's not with a drawing of Greg from my comic book! It's with that painting I did of Pete Townshend a little while back. So great. I get rewarded for being a moronic fangirl.

-I'm a finalist in the Chaumont Student Poster competition. That's exciting! Proving that I can draw a picture of Britney Spear's crotch and get rewarded!

-I'm a finalist for American Illustrators 26. Oh man how cool would that be if I got in for that? I have no idea what finaled for that contest, so it's a tooootal mystery for me.

-I "finished" my final project for my Illustration Practicum class. I put "finished" in quotation marks because they're not 100% finished yet. I still need to tweak them up and polish them to get them ready for the BFA in Design Show on May 4th. I'm doing theatre posters! I kind of love theatre posters. I hope I can get a job doing them.

But enough about that, here's what I've been drawing lately. I'm also getting ready for a website update, so be on the lookout for that!


No comments: