Friday, February 16, 2007

Michelle Jocasta Turnaround



I finally had time to do another character sheet, and whaddya know I actually drew Skin Deep's main character this time. I know! Crazy, is it not? I think so. Anyway I love Michelle. Sphinxes seem like a good idea in theory but when you actually try to draw a character that's half human and also a quadruped it gets tricky. Human shoulders and necks just aren't built for that kind of movement. I think the solution I've come up with now is fairly feasable. I mean I think it works.

Issue II of Skin Deep starts this Tuesday! I'm excited! The pages I've been churning out for this issue are considerably better than the last episode, and that makes me feel really good about the evolution of my comicing skillz. I still have a long way to go (oh good grief I cannot draw enough space for text ever).

No comments: