Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oreo Skull Truffle Recipe

My mom taught me how to make these. They might not look like the most perfect things ever, but they are 100% super delicious and super easy to make.

SERIOUSLY IT COULD NOT BE EASIER.



Ingredients
- Package of Oreos
- Package of Cream Cheese
- Package of Almond Bark



Crunch the oreos up like crazy and mix it up with the cream cheese until it's smooth. It doesn't have to be powdered and perfect, but try to get all the big chunks crunched up. Put the bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes so it can harden up a bit.



Melt the Almond Bark in the Microwave. See I told you this thing is easy.



Make the oreo stuff into a ball and dunk it into the almond bark. Don't be afraid to get messy with this. I know I did. It works best if you have one hand reserved for making oreo balls and one hand for dunking.



Decorate with icing. Or not. They're delicious both ways. I tried to dye the almond bark orange and purple, but the food dye reacted strangely to the food coloring and turned it pastey and gross. SO instead I made skulls. ARE THEY NOT CUTE.

Cute and delicious.

No comments: